Canine Toxoplasma gondii Ag rapid test is a lateral flow immunoassay for quick detection of Toxoplasma gondii in serum or feces.
Principle: Sandwich lateral flow immunochromatographic assay
Intended use: Detection of Toxoplasma gondii Antigen
Specimen: Feces or serum
No cross reaction against CDV, CAV-II
Reading time: 5 - 10 min
Shelf life: 18 months
Storage: 2- 30 °C. No freezing.
Packing size: 10 tests / box
l Quicking Toxoplasma Antigen Test kit can accurately indicate the presence of Toxoplasma antigen in the sample.
l Quicking Toxoplasma Antigen Test is a quick and easy diagnostic tool that can be performed during a consultation in just 10 minutes.
l Quicking Toxoplasma Test can be stored for 18 months at room temperature, between 2 and 30°C.
- 10×foil pouches, each containing one cassette, one pipette and a desiccant
- 10×assay buffer tubes (0.7 mL each)
- 10×swab sticks
- 10×centrifugal tubes
- Product Manual
- Collect animal’s fresh feces with a swab stick.
- Insert the wet swab into the provided assay buffer tube. Agitate it to assure good sample extraction.
- If using serum sample, please do a dilution of 1:3 with the provided assay buffer.
- Take out the cassette from the foil pouch and place it horizontally.
- Gradually drip 3 drops of sample extraction into the sample hole.
- Interpret the result in 5-10 minutes. Result after 10 minutes is considered as invalid.
Interpretation of results
Positive: The presence of both C band and T band, no matter T band is clear or vague.
Negative: Only clear C band appears.
Invalid: No colored band appears in C zone, no matter whether T band appears.