FeLV rapid test kit, FeLV testing kit, Feline leukemia test kit
Feline Leukemia Virus Ag Rapid Test
Cat No.: W81017
1. INTENDED USE
Quicking Feline Leukemia Virus Ag Rapid Test is a sandwich lateral flow immunochromatographic assay for the qualitative detection of Feline Leukemia Virus antigen (FeLV Ag) in cat’s blood.
Assay Time: 10-15 min
Sample: serum, plasma or whole blood
2. PRINCIPLE OF THE ASSAY
Quicking Feline Leukemia Virus Ag Rapid Test is based on sandwich lateral flow immunochromatographic assay. The test device has a testing window. The testing window has an invisible T (test) zone and C (control) zone. When sample is applied into the sample hole on the device, the liquid will laterally flow on the surface of the test strip. If there is enough FeLV antigen in the sample, a visible T band will appear. The C band should always appear after a sample is applied, indicating a valid result. By this means, the device can accurately indicate the presence of FeLV antigen in the sample.
3. KIT COMPONENT
- 10×foil pouches, each containing one cassette, one pipette and a desiccant
- 10×assay buffer tubes (0.5 mL each)
- 10×centrifugal tubes
- Product Manual
4. TEST PROCEDURE
- Take cat’s blood, serum or plasma as sample.
- Take out the cassette from the foil pouch and place it horizontally.
- Drip 1 drop of sample and immediately drip 2 - 3 drops of assay buffer into the sample hole “S”.
- Interpret the result in 10-15 minutes. Result after 15 minutes is considered as invalid.
5. INTERPRETATION OF RESULTS
Positive: The presence of both C band and T band, no matter T band is clear or vague.
Negative: Only clear C band appears.
Invalid: No colored band appears in C zone, no matter whether T band appears.
The kit can be stored at room temperature (2-30°C). The test kit is stable through the expiration date (18 months) marked on the foil pouch. DO NOT FREEZE. Do not store the test kit in direct sunlight.
- For best results, please strictly adhere to these instructions.
- All reagents must be at room temperature before running the assay.
- Do not remove test cassette from its pouch until immediately before use.
- Do not reuse the test kit.
- Do not use the test beyond its expiration date marked on the foil pouch.
- The components in this kit have been quality control tested as standard batch unit. Do not mix components from different lot numbers.