- Place of Origin: Shanghai, China (Mainland)
- Brand Name: Quicking
- Model Number: W81090
- Properties: Diagnosis & Injection
- Assay Time: 5-10 min
- Specimens: Serum or secretion
- Storage temperature: room temperature(2-30C degree)
- Shelf life: 18 months
- Packing size: 10 tests per kit, sealed in foil pouch
- Delivery: 3 work days after payment
Packaging & Delivery
|Packaging Details:||10 tests /kit,8 * 10 * 14 cm / box 0.16 kg / box 10, 20, 60, 100 boxes / carton|
|Delivery Detail:||3 work days after receipt of the payment|
SpecificationsQuicking High Quality Canine Influenza Antigen test Cassette is a lateral flow immunoassay for quick detection of Influenza
Specimens: Serum or secretion
Shelf life: 18 months
Storage temperature: room temperature(2-30C degree)
Packing size: 10 tests per kit, sealed in foil pouch
Quicking Canine Influenza Virus Ag Rapid Test is a sandwich lateral flow immunochromatographic assay for the qualitative detection of canine Influenza virus (CIV Ag) in dog’s secretions.
Assay Time: 5-10 min
PRINCIPLE OF THE ASSAY
Quicking Canine Influenza Virus Ag Rapid Test is based on sandwich lateral flow immunochromatographic assay.
Principle: Sandwich lateral flow immunochromatographic assay
Intended use: Detection of Canine Influenza Virus Antigen
Specimen: Nasal secretion
No cross reaction against CDV, CPIV, CAV-I, II
Reading time: 5 - 10 min
Shelf life: 18 months
Storage: 2- 30 °C. No freezing.
Packing size: 10 tests / box
l Quicking Canine Influenza Virus Antigen Test enables the detection of very low viral loads, from the end of the incubation period.
l Quicking Canine Influenza Virus Antigen Test is a quick and easy diagnostic tool that can be performed during a consultation in just 10 minutes.
l Quicking Canine Influenza Virus Antigen Test can be stored for 18 months at room temperature, between 2 and 30°C.
- 10 × foil pouches, each containing one cassette, one pipette and a desiccant
- 10 × assay buffer tubes (0.8 mL each)
- 10 × swab sticks
- Product Manual
- Collect nasal secretion with the swab stick. Make the swab wet sufficiently.
- Insert the wet swab into the provided assay buffer tube. Agitate it to assure good sample extraction.
- Take out the cassette from the foil pouch and place it horizontally.
- Gradually drip 3 drops of sample extraction into the sample hole.
- Interpret the result in 5 - 10 minutes. Result after 10 minutes is considered as invalid.
Interpretation of results
Positive: The presence of both C band and T band, no matter T band is clear or vague.
Negative: Only clear C band appears.
Invalid: No colored band appears in C zone, no matter whether T band appears.
Our Pet Disease Diagnostic Product :
|Canine test||Respiratory Disease:|
|Canine Distemper (CDV)||Canine Influenza (CIV)|
|Canine Parainfluenza (CPIV)||Canine Adenovirus II (CAV- II)|
|Canine Adenovirus I (CAV- I)|
|Digestive system Disease:|
|Canine Parvovirus (CPV)||Canine Coronavirus (CCV)|
|Canine Rotavirus (CRV)|
|Canine Heartworm (CHW)||Canine Leishmania (LSH Ab)|
|Canine Brucella (C. Brucella Ab)|
|Feline test||Feline Panleukopenia (FPV)||Feline Infectiours Peritonitis (FIPV)|
|Feline Leukemia (FeLV)||Feline Immunodeficiency (FIV)|
|Feline Toxoplasmosis Ag (TOXO Ag)|
|Other test||Giardia (Giardia)||Toxoplasma gondii Ag (TOXO Ag)|
|Rabies (Rabies)||Ehrlichia Ab|
|Duo test||FIV Ab + FeLV Ag||CPV Ag + CCV Ag|
|CDV Ag + CAV-II Ag||CDV Ag + CPIV Ag|