1. INTENDED USE Quicking Canine Distemper Virus Ag Test is a sandwich lateral flow immunochromatographic assay for the qualitative detection of canine Distemper virus (CDV Ag) in dog’s secretions or serum.
Assay Time: 5 - 10 min
Sample: Secretions or serum
2. PRINCIPLE OF THE ASSAY Quicking Canine Distemper Virus Ag Test is based on sandwich lateral flow immunochromatographic assay. The test device has a testing window. The testing window has an invisible T (test) zone and C (control) zone. When sample is applied into the sample hole on the device, the liquid will laterally flow on the surface of the test strip. If there is enough Distemper antigen in the sample, a visible T band will appear. The C band should always appear after a sample is applied, indicating a valid result. By this means, the device can accurately indicate the presence of Canine Distemper antigen in the sample.
3. KIT COMPONENT - 10× foil pouches, each containing a cassette, pipette and desiccant - 10× assay buffer tubes (0.7 mL each) - 10× swab sticks - Product Manual
4. TEST PROCEDURE
- Collect dog’s ocular and nasal secretions with the swab stick. Make the swab wet sufficiently. - Insert the wet swab into the provided assay buffer tube. Agitate it to assure good sample extraction. - If using serum sample, please do a dilution of 1:2 with the provided assay buffer. - Take out the cassette from the foil pouch and place it horizontally. - Gradually drip 3 drops of sample extraction into the sample hole. - Interpret the result in 5 - 10 minutes. Result after 10 minutes is only considered as reference.
5. INTERPRETATION OF RESULTS
Positive: The presence of both C band and T band, no matter T band is clear or vague. Negative: Only clear C band appears. Invalid: No colored band appears in C zone, no matter whether T band appears.
Packaging & Shipping
10 tests/box,8 * 10 * 14 cm / box 0.16 kg / box 10, 20, 60, 100 boxes / carton
7 days after payment
OEM is available
Quicking Biotech Co., Ltd is a rising company established in 2006 in Shanghai, China. We dedicate to developing rapid test kit for companion animals, industrial animals, food safety inspection, and medical rapid diagnostic use. Quicking Biotech is the first companion animal lateral flow test manufacturer in China and we have a full range of one step diagnostic test kit for companion animals. Quicking Biotech is also the pioneer of lateral flow test in food safety inspection filed in China together with a series of related ELISA kit alternatively. We are the best supplier of rapid test kit for veterinary diagnostic and we dedicated to serve the global market with the assured quality. Quicking Biotech is committed to the mission of providing customers with innovative products which are simple, rapid and reliable, with low prices. All products are manufactured strictly under ISO9001/13485 quality control system, which ensures them with excellent quality and reliability. Quicking Biotech has an enthusiastic and creative R&D team, consisting with a group of experienced technicians in lateral flow immunoassay field. Excellent in-house R&D guarantees the development of new products upon demands from the market. We have the resolution of providing always high quality rapid test kit for our esteemed clients.
1. STORAGE The kit can be stored at room temperature (2-30°C). The test kit is stable through the expiration date (18 months) marked on the foil pouch.DO NOT FREEZE. Do not store the test kit in direct sunlight.
2. PRECAUTIONS - For best results, please strictly adhere to these instructions. - All reagents must be at room temperature before running the assay. - Do not remove test cassette from its pouch until immediately before use. - Do not reuse the test kit. - Do not use the test beyond its expiration date marked on the foil pouch. - The components in this kit have been quality control tested as standard batch unit. Do not mix components from different lot numbers.
3. LIMITATION Quicking Canine Distemper Virus Ag Test is for in vitro veterinary diagnosis use only. All results should be considered with other clinical information available from veterinarian. For an accurate result, It is suggested to apply other method such as PCR for final determination in practice.