Packing: 10 tests/box
Box size: 8 * 10 * 14 cm
Carton size: 2Boxes, 10Boxes,28Boxes,56Boxes,66Boxes,105 and 120Boxes-M
3 - 5 working days upon receipt of payment
FIV Ab + FeLV Ag Combined Test
Cat No.: W81099
1. INTENDED USE
Quicking FIV Ab + FeLV Ag Combined Rapid Test is a combined cassette to differentially diagnose the presence of Feline Immunodeficiency antibody and Feline Leukemia Virus antigen in cat's blood.
Assay Time: 10-15 min
Sample: serum, plasma or whole blood
2. PRINCIPLE OF THE ASSAY
Quicking FIV Ab + FeLV Ag Combined Rapid Test is based on sandwich lateral flow immunochromatographic assay.
3. KIT COMPONENT
- 10×foil pouches, each containing one cassette, one pipette and a desiccant
- 10×assay buffer tubes (0.5 mL each)
- 10×centrifugal tubes
- Product Manual
4. TEST PROCEDURE
- Take cat’s blood, serum or plasma as sample.
- Take out the cassette from the foil pouch and place it horizontally.
- Drip 1 drop of sample and immediately drip 2 - 3 drops of assay buffer into the sample hole “S”.
- Interpret the result in 10-15 minutes. Result after 15 minutes is considered as invalid.
5. INTERPRETATION OF RESULTS
Positive: The presence of both C band and T band, no matter T band is clear or vague.
Negative: Only clear C band appears.
Invalid: No colored band appears in C zone, no matter whether T band appears.
The kit can be stored at room temperature (2-30°C). The test kit is stable through the expiration date (18 months) marked on the foil pouch. DO NOT FREEZE. Do not store the test kit in direct sunlight.
- For best results, please strictly adhere to these instructions.
- All reagents must be at room temperature before running the assay.
- Do not remove test cassette from its pouch until immediately before use.
- Do not reuse the test kit.
- Do not use the test beyond its expiration date marked on the foil pouch.
- The components in this kit have been quality control tested as standard batch unit. Do not mix components from different lot numbers.
Quicking FIV Ab + FeLV Ag Combined Rapid Test is for in vitro veterinary diagnosis use only. All results should be considered with other clinical information available from veterinarian. For an accurate result, It is suggested to apply other method such as ELISA for final determination in practice.