Principle: Sandwich lateral flow immunochromatographic assay
Intended use: Detection of Bovine Brucella Antibody
Specimen: Serum, plasma
Reading time: 5 - 10 min
Shelf life: 18 months
Storage: 2 - 30 °C. No freezing.
Packing size: 10 tests / box
lQuicking Bovine Brucella Antibody Test is a quick and easy diagnostic tool that can be performed during a consultation in just 10 minutes.
lQuicking Bovine Brucella Antibody Test can be stored for 18 months at room temperature, between 2 and 30°C.
- 10×foil pouches, each containing one cassette, one pipette and a desiccant
- 1×assay buffer (2.0 mL)
- 10×centrifugal tubes
- Product Manual
- Do centrifugation to cattle’s whole blood sample to collect serum or plasma for use.
- Take out the cassette from the foil pouch and place it horizontally.
- Drip 1 drop of serum into the sample hole “S” and immediately drip 1 drop of assay buffer.
- Interpret the result in 5-10 minutes. Result after 10 minutes is considered as invalid.
Interpretation of results
Positive: The presence of both C band and T band, no matter T band is clear or vague.
Negative: Only clear C band appears.
Invalid: No colored band appears in C zone, no matter whether T band appears.