Principle: Sandwich lateral flow immunochromatographic assay
Intended use: Detection of Canine Parvovirus Antigen,Canine Coronavirus Antigen and Giardia antigen
Specimen: Canine feces or vomit
Sensitivity: CPV 99.3%, CCV 94.2%, Giardia 96.2%
Specificity: CPV 99.4%, CCV 98.3%, Giardia 100%
Detection limit: CPV 103 TCID50 / mL , CCV 105.2 TCID50 / mL , Giardia 181 cysts / 100 μL of feces
No cross reaction against CDV, CRV
Reading time: 5 - 10 min
Shelf life: 18 months
Storage: 2 - 30°C. No freezing.
Packing size:10 tests / box
- 10×foil pouches, each containing one cassette and a desiccant
- 10×assay buffer tubes (1.0 mL each)
- 10×swab sticks
- Product Manual
- Collect dog’s feces or vomit with the swab stick from dog’s cloaca or on the ground.
- Insert the wet swab into the provided assay buffer tube. Agitate it to assure good sample extraction.
- Take out the cassette from the foil pouch and place it horizontally.
- Gradually drip 3 drops each of sample extraction into the sample holes.
- Interpret the result in 5-10 minutes. Result after 10 minutes is considered as invalid.
Interpretation of results
Positive: The presence of both C band and T band, no matter T band is clear or vague.
Negative: Only clear C band appears.
Invalid: No colored band appears in C zone, no matter whether T band appears.
Our Pet Disease Diagnostic Product :