Clen+Rac+Sal Triple Test
Quicking Clenbuterol-Ractopamine-Salbutamol Combined Rapid Test is a competitive immunoassay for the semi-quantitative detection of the presence of Clenbuterol,Ractopamine and Salbutamol residue in animal’s tissue.
Cut-off:Clenbuterol 5 ppb,Ractopamine 5 ppb,Salbutamol 5 ppb.
Assay Time: 5 -10 min
2. TEST PROCEDURE
- Warm test device to room temperature.
- Collect tissue fluid from lean meat by one of the following ways.
A.) Put minced or sliced meat into a properly sized plastic bag and freeze it. Thaw it 12 hours later. Cut a small hole in the bottom of the bag and collect the tissue fluid then.
B.) Warm minced meat in a hot bath not more than 60°C and collect the tissue fluid.
C.) For warm meat, collect the blood.
D.) Squeeze the tissue fluid out of minced meat with a gauze.
- Stand it for a while and collect the supernatant as testing sample.
- Remove the cassette from foil pouch and place it horizontally on a flat surface.
- Transfer 3 drop of sample into the sample well “S”.
- Interpret the result in 5-10 minutes.
- A result read after 15 minutes is considered invalid.
3. INTERPRETATION OF RESULTS
Positive: Only clear C band appears.
Negative: The presence of both C band and T band.
Invalid: No coloured band appears in C zone regardless of whether T band appears.
The kit can be stored at room temperature (2-30°C, 36-86oF).
The test kit is stable until the expiration date marked on the foil pouch.
DO NOT FREEZE.
Do not store the test kit in direct sunlight.